Thirteen years ago today, a very special person drifted into our, at the time, very small family. Needless to say, she changed us for the better :)
10 Things About Hannah:
- She LOVES creative chaos.
- She is a little evangelist, her heart for the lost is tremendous.
- She is a deep thinker.
- Her substance addiction? Chocolate.
- She can run faster than most boys her age. Athletic that one is.
- She wants to get her hunting license. She’s weird. Very, very weird.
- Writers block? Non-existent. She’ll write a book one day, you just wait and see.
- She is very defensive of her siblings.
- She has a dog named, Clementine. Clementine loves Hannah. Clementine smells like horse feet.
- She compliments her big sister. Where her big sister is rigid, she is free.
Happy 13th Birthday, Hannah! Love you!